WhatsApp recently submitted a new update via the Google Play beta program, bringing the version up to 22.214.171.124.
What’s new in this update? Find all the details below!
|attribute name?||New UI – Business Info|
|compatibility?||WhatsApp beta for Android 126.96.36.199 is marked as compatible update, but some previous 2.21.13 beta builds may also receive this feature|
|I have the same version but I don’t see this new UI, why?||This feature is being rolled out for specific beta testers. If you don’t have it, please wait for the next update.|
|Latest important news?||Latest news about Multi-Device: Features and Limitations!|
New UI – Business Info
WhatsApp is now releasing a new user interface for when you explore business information!
What’s the change? We can find a circular profile picture and some shortcuts:
You can see that there are three shortcuts, but there may be more:
- message: You can quickly message the business.
- call: You can call business quickly.
- ahead: You can forward business information to your contacts.
- list: If the business account has a catalog, you can tap the shortcut to go to it.
- shop: If the business account supports Facebook Shops, you can explore the shop using shortcuts.
This new UI is available today to specific beta testers. have you already? Tell us on Twitter!
Stay tuned to discover new features and changes on WhatsApp beta for Android and iOS!
let’s know Twitter If you liked this article and read our next announcements on our Telegram channel!
WABetaInfo has a Discord server about WhatsApp, where you can chat, give advice, ask other participants for help and read my announcements!