Just listen everyone
We are very pleased to announce that we are ready to roll out the first open beta build for OxygenOS version 11 based on Android 11 for the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T. Like we did with the community beta for the OnePlus 3/3T and OnePlus 5/5T, we’re releasing an early build for the upcoming major Android release to gather feedback before it’s officially released.
Please be aware that this is beta software and, therefore, may be less stable than stable MP builds. If you are installing this build, We highly recommend that you make a full system backup before proceeding.
Users who are still on OBT builds for 6/6T will receive the full update package via OTA.
the user . On latest stable build It has to be downloaded and installed through the link given below. In addition, you will receive updates for the upcoming Open Beta builds via OTA. But please be aware that, once you have installed open beta builds on your phone, in future stable builds will not be available via OTA, you will have to download them and install them manually (Download Package Will be shared at the end of OBT cycle).
- OxygenOS updated to version 11
- Fresh new UI visual design brings you more comfortable experience with various customization of details
- Since this is a big Android update with many new features, the upgrade process might be a bit lengthy, please be more patient.
- game space
- Newly added gaming tool box for convenient switch of Fnatic mode. Now you can choose three modes of notifications: text-only, attention, and block, just for your immersive gaming experience
- Newly added quick reply feature in a small window for Instagram, WhatsApp and Telegram (Enable it by swiping down from the top right/left corner of the screen in gaming mode)
- Newly added mistouch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out
- Updated the camera UI and optimized some function paths to offer more convenient operation
- ambient display
- Newly added Insight Clock Style, a collaboration with Parsons School of Design. This will change according to phone usage data (to set: Settings > Customization > Clock on Ambient Display)
- Newly added canvas feature that can automatically draw a wireframe picture based on the lock screen photo on your phone: Path: Settings – Customization – Wallpaper – Canvas – Choose Photo Preview and it can be generated automatically）
- dark mode
- A shortcut has been added for dark mode, you can pull down the quick settings panel and find it
- Enabled automatically by time range Supported (Path: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on Automatically – Enable Automatically from Sunset to Sunrise / Custom Time Range)
- New shelf interface design, the interface is clear
- Added Weather Widget, Smarter Animation Effects
Ready to get started on Android 11 Beta?
Want to go back to Android 10? Download the rollback package from the link given below:
Note: Please note that rollback package links will be added tomorrow.
Steps for installation:
- Download the latest ROM upgrade zip package from the specified server.
- Copy the rollback package to the phone storage.
- Go to Settings -> System -> System Updates -> Click on top right icon -> Local Upgrade -> Click on respective installation package -> Upgrade -> System Upgrade Completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- update successful.
Please be aware that this is beta software. These builds are not as stable as our official OTAs. By installing this update, you accept the potential risks. As always, please share your feedback via https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/. For more information on submitting a bug or suggestion, please visit How to Report a Bug and feel free to share your product suggestions via the Community app
If you don’t have the Community app installed on your device, feel free to download it here. For more information on the Integrated Feedback Tool, you can look here. Be sure to let us know how you feel about building here, we look forward to reading your feedback too.