Twitter is a household name today. With over 190M+ users globally, the microblogging social media site has taken the world by storm. Do you want to know what was behind the development of such a powerful app and built it from scratch? We bring you a masterclass where you can learn how to build your own social media app on Android.
Join Arnav Gupta, a programming contributor Android OS and earlier Zomato On Wednesday, July 7, 8 p.m.With his guidance, IST in a detailed and explanatory session where you will learn the fundamental concepts needed to build an Android app and build a Twitter app on Android. register now!
- A top competitive programmer, Arnav has mastered Android development and 10+ years of Android experience
- He is the co-founder of Coding Blocks
- Programming Contributor for Android OS
pay attention: This masterclass is recommended for working professionals but is open to all
- Build social media app on Android
- Learn Kotlin with Coroutines
- Understand MVVM Architecture
- Access popular libraries like Retrofit, Moshi, Glide
certificate: All attendees receive certificates from Sklar Academy! Please be careful while entering your details while registering as they will go to your certificates
Many engineers (like us!) enter software engineering almost accidentally, exposed to ‘outdated’ teaching methods and taught ‘cram’ material. This creates gaps in an engineer’s CS learning, builds them in confidence and prevents them from accelerating their career.
sklar academy Mastering the foundations of CS (DSA and Systems Design) and designed for engineers looking to take their careers to the next level:
- a structured, directed and Industry Verified Courses
- live classes by the teachers who were there, that was done
- regular 1:1 Mentorship from industry stalwarts
- practical experience through real life projects
- career support Through a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- aspirational peer group peer 3,500+ scalar students and alumni
- We have offered 3 electives – Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and product management To help you further accelerate your technical career. These will be taught at the end of the course, and are completely optional. However, they provide a deep insight into important topics, and hence, we strongly recommend you to choose them!
- New! Now you can peruse our original offer for free. Experience everything the Academy has to offer and take the leap in the company of your dreams. Attend a free live class, watch recorded material from our lectures, attempt practice problems and block a mentor from top tech companies – https://bit.ly/3vMnUCA
The course is designed to make you A solid engineer. Find out more about us scalar.com/academy!