Google Autofil is a cool feature that lets you automatically fill in information for online forms like password, username that you previously saved in your Google account.
If you have already used a password manager, you will already know how this feature works. In this guide, you will learn how to enable Google Autofill in your Android phone step by step.
how to enable Google Autofill on Android
It is fast and ready to enable Google Autofill on your Android phone. The instructions below will walk you through the steps.
- open to Adjustment App n your android phone.
- Scroll down and tap system or general management, depending on your Android version.
- Next, tap on languages and input.
- tap on advanced on the bottom.
- Choose from dropdown options auto fill service
- Finally, choose autofill with google from the list.
Whenever you log into an app or website for the first time, you will be asked to save your login details such as your password or payment information. tap on save To allow Google Autofill to save your data.
The next time you want to log into that app or website, Google will automatically fill out the form with your saved information.
pay attention: For the last step, you have the option to choose your own autofill service such as a third-party password manager. This can help you limit the amount of data Google collects on you. Speaking of Google tracking, here’s how to stop Google from tracking you on the web.
How to Change Your Google Autofill Details on Android
If you want to change your Google Autofill details on your Android phone, the steps below will show you how.
- back to back go here auto fill services.
- tap on Adjustment The icon next to Google Autofill.
- From there, you’ll have the option to change your Google Account, personal information, addresses, payment methods, passwords, etc. To change your passwords, you need to authenticate yourself on your phone.
How to Delete Google Autofill Details on Android
Removing Google Autofill details from your Android phone is as easy as editing or changing your AutoFill information. The steps below will help you delete saved password and autofill data on your Android phone.
- go there auto fill services. Refer to the steps in “How to Enable Google Autofil on Android”.
- tap gear icon Next to Google Autofill.
- tap on Passwords.
- Next, tap on the site from which you want to remove the password.
- Authenticate yourself to remove the password
As of now, Google Password Manager does not allow you to delete all your passwords at once. Unfortunately, you have to remove the password for each site individually. You can follow the same steps for the address and payment methods as well.
Google AutoFill takes the pain out of manually typing in your information when you fill out an online form. Whether it’s for your passwords or payment information, Google AutoFill makes it easy and fast to log into your favorite sites.
For any questions or concerns, please use the comment section below.